Payment for goods and services in mobile retail outlets and terminal networks.
Mobile retail such as Evroset’ and Svyaznoy are top-ranked leaders in mobile phones markets (20 000+ outlets for 2 companies). Now these retailers are the key players at the payment system market.
Volume of payments through this channel is equal or higher than total revenue of payments across “big four” mobile operators (Direct carrier billing), bigger revenues are only having Yandex Money and Qiwi.
STANDARD ALGORITHM OF ONLINE PAYMENT ORDER:
1. Customer remembers his/her account registration details on the website
2. Customer comes to the nearest mobile retail outlet or finds a terminal
3. Enters name of the website and/or services he/she would like to pay for
4. After choosing required “button” customers pays and gets a receipt
5. Money transferred to his personal account in this particular website